PlanetRedSheep Minecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PlanetRedSheep Minecraft Forums

prs.g.nfoservers.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

Application for Mod (houstonlovesl)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Application for Mod (houstonlovesl) Empty Application for Mod (houstonlovesl) Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:01 pm

houstonlovesl

houstonlovesl

My name is houstonlovesl and i would like to be mod because i am very reliable and always on. I also have built many things in the server and have contributed greatly. I have been around for around 6 months now and i can never find a server better than this.
So yeah.
Very Happy afro

2Application for Mod (houstonlovesl) Empty Appling For Mod Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:03 pm

Andrewc

Hi, I am arcross and i am on a lot now since i got this server. I have built a lot of buildings. This is one of my favorite servers because the staff is nice and there is a lot to do on this server. It has been such a fun server that i have told a lot of people about it and they have liked it to. I advertise all the time so we can't get more people on this server and i am loyal to this server. Sometimes i stay up till 11 P.M playing on this server cause it is fun. So that is why i am applying for mod Very Happy

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum