PlanetRedSheep Minecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PlanetRedSheep Minecraft Forums

prs.g.nfoservers.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

Celebrity Guests continued

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Celebrity Guests continued Empty Celebrity Guests continued Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:09 pm

CaptLinebeck

CaptLinebeck

The secret to advertising is to start off small. You want to ask someone who has a decent amount of popularity, and subscribers to review the server, you do not go straight to the yogscast because they wont care.

Step 1 Check your inbox, I just went through my youtube inbox and found about 16 videos sent to me and they wanted to know what my opinion was on them, can you believe that. HOwever most of these were about 2-3 months old and it was too late. Once you get one of these videos sent to you research the channel, see when they made it, and how many subscribers they have. If it is decent enough get them a reply and fast, and ask them to do our server.

Step 2 the chain reaction. Once that video of our server review is posted try to find more people to review the server. This is how you catch bigger fish. Eventually tons of people will flood onto our server. We will have donators, and alot of publicity.

Step 3 Bigger fish Now that your server has more publicity it is time to reel in bigger fish, this is how you get the yogscast onto the server. There are two methods on doing this A get enough small channels to publicize it it becomes all over youtube, or B send them videos. The better Method is A because they see the video and choose to watch it. With the larger channels they choose what they want to do. Sooner or later they will catch. Unfortuntley you can not rush things so it will be a slow start but a quick finish.

Step 4 stick together right now we have about 15-20 people I believe who are a part of the server. I want them to be recognized and stay with us. They will be the most important people of the server because our server is almost like a big family, of absolute strangers. No one greifs anyone else, and no one is really picked on or bullied. This is why we have to stick together because sometimes with alot of people on the server we tend to loose our family bonds, and end up destroying the server ourselves. We must not let this happen so be prepared.

Everyone use these steps right nowww!!!!!

CaptLinebeck

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]