PlanetRedSheep Minecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PlanetRedSheep Minecraft Forums

prs.g.nfoservers.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

CaptLinebeck Need to Be stripped Of Admin.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jmglax98

He banned me today because i was putting up a valuable fight because he just went in and World Edited his stuff right outside my city. It pisses me off. I was about to build something there too but because he started WE'ing in i had to stop. And of course i don't get a fair argument. He goes in and bans me because he has admin UNBAN PLEASE I LOVE THIS SERVER ITS ALL I PLAY ON AND IM REALLY MAD BECAUSE I CAN"T PLAY ON IT ANYMORE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

CaptLinebeck

CaptLinebeck

it was plop

3CaptLinebeck Need to Be stripped Of Admin. Empty Capt-good admin Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:38 pm

lance1996

I personally think that Capt is a great admin. He is on a lot, always tries to help, and never lets others change his decisions. It is really cool to see such a consistent admin who is on. Kun and Capt are the most frequently on and they always do great so I think that capt is a great admin. I understand that you and cap had a disagreement but i don't think you handled it the way you should have.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]