PlanetRedSheep Minecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PlanetRedSheep Minecraft Forums

prs.g.nfoservers.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who Dosent Want the Map Reset?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Who Dosent Want the Map Reset? Empty Who Dosent Want the Map Reset? Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:54 pm

lance1996

I Really think we have a great map that is constantly expanding and is really cool! I know there are lots of people who put a huge amount of work into their builds and would be really sad to see them go. I also don't really see why we would want to get rid of such a fantastic map! I don't really see why resetting for the update would do any good considering the only thing that might make sense is for Emeralds and that does not make any sense considering they ONLY spawn in High Hill Biomes, so they would be very rare anyway, and the only useful thing about them is to trade with npc villagers who are not that common naturally anyway. I just don't see the need for a new map and really don't want to give up this map. I would like to know if anyone else agrees with me.
-Thanks

Lance1996

2Who Dosent Want the Map Reset? Empty Re: Who Dosent Want the Map Reset? Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:19 pm

Andrewc

I don't think we need the map reset either.

3Who Dosent Want the Map Reset? Empty I dosent Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:01 pm

CaptLinebeck

CaptLinebeck

I Dosent want the map reset either but we have to keep moving and even if we don't like the map reset it will happen. We have to do the best we can to embrace it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum