PlanetRedSheep Minecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PlanetRedSheep Minecraft Forums

prs.g.nfoservers.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

A new start for planet red sheep

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A new start for planet red sheep Empty A new start for planet red sheep Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:45 pm

xXredsheepXx (owner)

As you are aware we are resetting everything tomorrow (1st of August) this is because one 1.3 is going to be the last big update apparently.
We are changing a lot to improve the server.

WHAT WE ARE CHANGING:

Ranks - we are changing the rank names and going to be harsher on requirement because we were too nice promoting people that did not match the requirements needed.

Worlds- we are going to have four worlds. survival ( which will have no creative in), creative , pvp and a custom map world which people can like rent/ ask for custom maps to be put up. we are deciding if access to the custom map world should just be a vip reward.

Plugins - we will be using mcmmo as a way to monitor the requirements and we will be clearing on what we want after the update.

if you have anymore questions let me know.

2A new start for planet red sheep Empty 1.4 Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:40 pm

CaptLinebeck

CaptLinebeck

This is not the final big minecraft update, far from it actually. Mojang has already started development of minecraft 1.4. In 1.4there will be zombie infections and zombies will wear the item they drop (for example I am sure you have noticed you will get a helmet, or sword when you kill one of the zombies). Anywho 1.4 is coming and it will be alot bigger than 1.3. They are adding more features in competitive gameplay for single and multiplayer (something like factions in singleplayer). Anyways I wanted to say that so expect more updates bye

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum