PlanetRedSheep Minecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PlanetRedSheep Minecraft Forums

prs.g.nfoservers.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

Motorm and his PvPing

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Motorm and his PvPing Empty Motorm and his PvPing Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:50 pm

jmglax98

To start this post off, I would just like to say DO NOT PVP WITH MOTORM

First Point: I am in no way saying he is bad at PvP. He is great, but quite the sore loser.

Second Point: Today, I had a rematch with him. We were chasing each other around, and then he just stopped and I did not realize he had stopped. Then, he typed something like "Running away=against the rules", when there were no rules set.

Third Point: I came back and fought him with my sword, and just i was about to kill him, he used /home and i could not win. Now, after haggling with him, he let me finish him off, but he had the chance to put his valuables away, coming back with nothing but a chest plate. No weapons. So I had one, but it was unfair.

Case in point, all he will do is brag in your face when he wins, be a sore loser if he is about to lose. Do not PvP with him.

Thanks,
jmglax98

2Motorm and his PvPing Empty Really man Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:43 pm

CaptLinebeck

CaptLinebeck

You should only play with motorm with something you wish to give up if you lose, or just tell motorm beforehands that you don't want to play for keeps. Motorm just plays for keeps without telling anyone which is shrewd but that doesn't mean you can't pvp with him. jmg is just mad because he lost some things even though he has creative Neutral

3Motorm and his PvPing Empty allow pvp Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:32 pm

loganp101

jmglax98 wrote:To start this post off, I would just like to say DO NOT PVP WITH MOTORM

First Point: I am in no way saying he is bad at PvP. He is great, but quite the sore loser.

Second Point: Today, I had a rematch with him. We were chasing each other around, and then he just stopped and I did not realize he had stopped. Then, he typed something like "Running away=against the rules", when there were no rules set.

Third Point: I came back and fought him with my sword, and just i was about to kill him, he used /home and i could not win. Now, after haggling with him, he let me finish him off, but he had the chance to put his valuables away, coming back with nothing but a chest plate. No weapons. So I had one, but it was unfair.

Case in point, all he will do is brag in your face when he wins, be a sore loser if he is about to lose. Do not PvP with him.

Thanks,
jmglax98

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum